TRDL – Smoke Density Test Device with helium neon laser
Test device for determining the smoke production – Measurement procedure for smoke emission using a Helium Neon Laser
The measuring device TRDL, due to the integrated Single Board Computer with operating system Windows 10 and Intel Atom Baytrail Processor, the software TRDL 2018 and the high resolution color touch display, can be used in standalone mode for setting parameters and determining the optical smoke density and transmission.
Interfaces like RS232, USB, RS485 and analog outputs enable connectivity to peripheral devices for fast and easy export of all relevant data and facilitate the use in existing fire testing systems. Comprehensive data analyses can be performed via an external PC
or notebook. Optional accessories allow for use of the light measurement system at various types of exhaust duct systems and make calibration, operation and cleaning of the components much easier.
- Measuring device TRDL with SBC, 32 GB SSD, Windows 10, 7“ color touch screen, measuring and supply modules and interfaces 1x RS232, 1x USB 2.0, 1x RS485, analog 0-1 V, light emitter and light receiver
- Helium Neon Laser as light emitter RDG, polarized, 0.5 mW, with aluminium case, black anodized, short warm-up time, long life time
- Light receiver RDE with silicon photo receiver, tempered, heatproof optics, spectral filter and integrated measuring light amplifier
- Mounting flange with connection for air purge and measurement bracket for pipe installation (optional)
- Filter set for calibration, 6 optical filters, positioning cross, transport case (optional)
- Single license for software TRDL 2018